The Credit Card Processing module is powered by PCCharge Payment Server, an open architecture system designed to integrate electronic credit card transaction processing into existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), distribution, and accounting systems. Whether you’re a small wholesaler, a mid-sized distributor, or a large Internet service provider of e-commerce and virtual shopping services, this robust engine is the ideal solution for automated payment processing.
The PCCharge Payment Server is integrated into MAS 90 and MAS 200, allowing you to accept credit card payments through the Sales Order and Accounts Receivable modules, as well as the .store and .order e-Business Manager applets. Credit card payments are authorized and processed directly from within the MAS 90 and MAS 200 applications. All transactional information, such as authorization codes, is captured and stored within the appropriate application database for historical and reconciliation purposes.
- Automatically connects to your financial network for credit card authorizations and settlements
- Integrates with Sales Order Processing, Accounts Receivable Cash Receipts, .store, and .order e-Business Manager applets
- Support for dial-up (modem) connections or secure Internet connections via TCP/IP and SSL
- Stored credit card numbers are encrypted within MAS 90 and MAS 200, and PCCharge
- Credit Verification Version 2 (CVV2) is fully supported
- Compliant with Visa and MasterCard Electronic Commerce Indicator (ECI) regulations
- Multiple address verification options available
- Data File Encryption
- Dozens of Supported Processors
- User-Level Password Protection
- Interface Points
- Credit Verification Version 2 (CVV2)
- Address Verification Services